Sunday, September 8, 2013

Day 8 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 8- Metallic

I couldn't chose between gold or silver today so I just used both.  The gold is underneath the silver shatter polish and I added some gold studs for good measure.  You can tell that I haven't done the whole french-tip-stud-thing before because they are super crooked sauce.  Oh well!  In real life (pictures never do it justice) all of the sparkle and reflectiveness of the metallic polishes distracts you from the crookedness.  And hey this is my right hand people so give my poor non-dominant left hand a break. ;)

 You can really see the gold coming through the shatter polish on my ring finger in this photo.
 The pictures below were taken with brighter lights to try and capture the sparkly metalic-ness of this look.

The gold polish is Revlon Gold Coin and the silver is OPI Silver Shatter.  The studs are from this Kiss Nail Art kit that you can purchase at the drugstore.

I'll see you again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment