Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day 4 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 4- Green

The first idea that came to mind when I was thinking about the color green for today's challenge was camouflage.  This design gave me a chance to use several of my green polishes and my matte top coat that I don't often wear.  It was also perfect because as a Mom of 2 boys I had several pairs of camo shorts to look at for pattern ideas.  Isn't camo to boys as pink hearts is to girls?  Besides isn't it hunting season right now too in some places (I think).



These pictures are of my left hand because I think that it is nice to see that this nail art is simple enough to do with your non-dominant hand if you are right handed.  Lets face it, you can't very well mess up blobs :)


I think the matte topcoat really adds to the authenticity of the look. 

 I started with a coat of Revlon Top Speed in Essence then made various size blobs with a dotting tool using the following green colors: Sinful Colors Seaweed, Sinful Colors Athens, and OPI Uh-oh Roll Down the Window.  I topped it all off with the NYC In a Minute Topcoat in Matte Me Crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment