Sunday, September 15, 2013

Day 15 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 15- Delicate

The theme of the day is delicate.  The first thing I thought of was lace.  I was going to do a free hand design until I came across this little stamping kit at Walmart. It was less than $7 if I remember correctly.  I decided to give it a try.
It had this nice little lace pattern in it as well as a few other fun designs that I look forward to trying.  This is my first stamping kit and hence my first try at stamping on my fingernails.  I have a bit more practice to do with getting the designs centered and fully stamped from edge to edge, but I am happy with how it turned out.  And even though I have nothing to compare it to, this kit seems very promising.



I used the most beautiful purply-blue color (blurple if you will)from Sinful Colors called My Bouyfriend as the base.  The white polish came in the kit.

I stinking love this color and I can't wait to wear it again.  I look forward to trying other designs on the stamping plates as well.
Have a great day!

 







No comments:

Post a Comment