Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 2 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 2- Orange

Today's challenge was to use the color orange.  I think it was a perfect choice for today being that, at least for me and my family, it is the official last day of summer.  School starts for the hubby and kiddos tomorrow so doing this juicy orange manicure was a good way to celebrate that last day of the warm, vacation season.  It was also a good chance for me to use the variety of fun orange fimo slices that I have hanging around.




The above items are what I used for the look.  The fimo slices were purchased from ebay.  The polishes were: elf Party Peach on my ring finger, Wet n Wild Fast Dry Penny For Your Thoughts on my thumb and middle finger, and China Glaze Orange Marmalade on my pinky and pointer finger.
Thanks for popping by!

1 comment:

  1. So adorable!! Happy I am not the only one with the glitter addiction! Cant wait to see your yellow!

    ReplyDelete