Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Day 18 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 18- Half Moons

The half moon manicure is a simple look usually done with two contrasting colors and a round sticker of some kind.  Well I couldn't find my hole reinforcement stickers and I didn't have time to go by more so my half moons are done free hand this time.  I was also bored with just 2 colors so I decided to make little mens dress shirts and ties with the neck being the half moon shape.  These shirt colors are based on my favorite pastel dress shirts that my husband wears to work. 



 The base color is Essie Topless & Barefoot
 These are the base colors (I'm too busy to list all of the color names now.  Comment below if you really want to know.  Does anybody actually read this section?)
 These are the neck tie colors.
These are the tie decoration colors.

Toodles and thanks for stopping buy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment