Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 6 of the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 6 - Violet

Why couldn't they just call today purple?  I had a hard time picking a color that I thought was more violet than purple.  I finally decided to try a new and unused-until-now polish from Wet n Wild called Who Is Ultra Violet.  This is a limited edition polish from the Pop Art line.  I figured with the word violet in the name I was good.  I also wanted to try the kit of flower nail art that I found at the Dollar Tree recently.  I added some flowers and parts of flowers to the nice purple, I mean violet polish.


You can see the colors of the petals better in this lighting.


 This kit isn't too bad for $1.  It comes with the wheel of petals and pearls, orange stick, and topcoat (it smells and works like super glue).  With a thick coat of Seche Vite they stayed on well and were bumpy but didn't snag on anything.

 I really like how this turned out and will use this color and nail art wheel again soon.

1 comment: