Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day 22 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 22- Inspired by a Song

This is one of those songs that just sticks in your head for ever after you hear it on the radio.  It is also one of those ones that you will probably get sick of very soon because they play it so dang much.  For now I like it and it was my inspiration for today.  The song is Katy Perry's Roar.




I forgot to take a pic of the colors I used but the light brown is OPI San Tantonio, the dark brown spots are a super old Revlon, the orange is OPI Chopsticking to my Story, the yellow is OPI Candlelight.  I also used a dotting tool, striper, black polish, white polish, and pink polish for accents and outlines.

 Now go and roar at someone today; well only if they deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog via Birchbox and um, wow your nails are innnnncredibe! I particularly like this one because I <3 Katy Perry but yeah, supes impressed!!

    ReplyDelete