Sunday, September 1, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Game on People!

I have decided to take on the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge!  Nail art lovers and bloggers have been doing this for a few years now and I decided to join them this year.  Each day is a new theme to be used as a guideline in doing a unique nail art look.
 
I originally saw this challenge on Instagram where I follow The Nail Polish Challenge http://www.thenailpolishchallenge.com/
She invited people to join her and since then some other awesome girls from Instagram, YouTube and Facebook will be trying it too.

I will do my best to post pictures and a blog each day.  Be patient with me though as you all know how life can get as a wife, Mom, employee, etc. sometimes.

Also I wanted to say that I have looked at some nail art entries for this challenge in years past and I have been pinning ideas like crazy on Pinterest.  That said I am trying my best to be unique and original in my designs and ideas.  Let's face it though, there is only so much you can do on the tiny canvas of your fingernail.  If I was inspired by a certain person's ideas I will mention that and link them in my blog post.  If I unknowingly do a look that is similar to someone else then just know that it was not intentional and I will glady give credit (or share it-lol!) where it is due.

So join me in the challenge if you think it looks fun and I will see you back here each day in September.  

Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment