Thursday, December 20, 2012

Snowman Polishes

These Snowman polishes are so darn cute I can hardly stand it!  I received them in a swap I did recently.  The girl I swapped with purchased them at Rit Aid this holiday season.  Neither of them have specific color names on them.  They both just say Snowman on the bottom.  I think the bottles are just darling.  The snowman's hat twists off and that is what you hold to paint with.  These glitters are so fun and unique to my collection.  The bottles themselves are just fun to display as well.  They are only a couple bucks each and worth every penny if you ask me.
 This pretty blue and purple glitter is painted in two coats over Wet n Wild Through the Grapevine.  This glitter is big and has uneven, jagged shapes that almost look like tiny torn up pieces of glitter or shards of sparkle.

I have gotten so many compliments on this nail look.  It seems like people are just as attracted to glitter as I am!  I painted two coats of this green and red glitter over China Glaze Poinsettia and Holly Day.

1 comment:

  1. I love how the red and green glitters turned out over the solid colors! Glad you're enjoying the snowmen polishes :)

    ReplyDelete