Monday, December 31, 2012

Kiss Nail Dress- My Nail Looks

 I was first introduced to Kiss Nail Dress from Influenster when a set came in my first VoxBox.  You can read all about Influenster in a previous post on my blog and learn more in several videos on my YouTube channel.  I fell in love with the product and I now own 12 different designs of these nail stickers.  The following are various manicures and nail looks I did with Kiss Nail Dress nail stickers.  Watch the full video linked below to learn more.

 
Video review of Kiss and tutorial of this look here



Video tutorial of this look here






This sticker was applied over nail polish and it worked wonderfully.





I do not know the names of each design because I discarded all of the packaging.  You can find the design names and numbers on Kiss' webpage at http://www.kissnaildress.com/




1 comment:

  1. gr8t photos
    check out my beauty blog if u get a chance
    http://www.thebeautyshop1000.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete