Sunday, December 2, 2012

November 2012 Birch Box

This is my November 2012 Birch Box.  Birch Box is a monthly subscription service that provides beauty samples, and even sometimes full sizes, of different products each month delivered to you for $10.  I have really enjoyed trying new things each month in my boxes.  Visit their website at https://www.birchbox.com?raf=rrypn
Now on to this month's box...

 It always comes in a sturdy box like this with colorful tissue paper.

 It also comes with a card letting you know the theme of the box and a mini description of each item inside including the price of the item if you were to buy the full size.

 Here are all of the items inside after I unwrapped everything.  It came with a Holiday gift guide booklet of items you can buy in the shop on their website as well as a coupon from Chromatic.

 Masqueology Revitalizing Eye, Masque Cleanse, and 7D Moisture Cream

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

 stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer

 
This is a reusable gift box that some of the items came in.  Very cute!

MCMC Fragrances in Phoenix
I have not tried any of this months products yet but I am excited to do so.  If any of them stand out to me as wonderful I will be sure to do a more detailed review and post it here.  Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment