Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Revlon ColorStay Amethyst

These are a few swatches of the Revlon ColorStay polish in the color Amethyst.  It is a shimmery medium purple color that is great for almost anytime of year. 


 This line of polishes is about $7 at the drugstore.  I own almost all of the colors in this line and I really love them but I would not pay that price for them.  I was able to purchase them over time by waiting for sales and using coupons at both Walgreens and Target.  I also purchased the base coat and top coat in the ColorStay line that I use when I paint my nails with these polishes.  It makes my manicure super shiny and these polishes last a very long time for me.  These pictures were taken on the third day of this manicure.  You can see some tip wear but no chipping at all.  I tend to change my polishes within 3-5 days but even then it is shiny and chip-free until then.  I did a ten day test on my YouTube channel with one of the polishes from this line.  (Linked here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uggmRaCzSxs)

I have used many of these polishes and have loved each an every one so far.  Give them a try but again only of you can get a deal or sale.

1 comment:

  1. very nice Theresa! You have turned me on to this line of polish and I am with you... I pretty much just pick them up on clearance from Target. :)

    ReplyDelete