Thursday, November 8, 2012

Blue Polish Love

Blue polish love!

I am in love with this blue polish from Maybelline's Color Show line of polishes called Blue Freeze.  It is a rich, cool dark blue with purple shimmers in it.  I tried to capture the color in the photo but I was unable to get a pic in natural light or sun light due to cruddy weather and such.  Anyway...it is gorgeous!
I was worried as first when I applied this polish because the first coat was very streaky.  Once the second coat was on though it was all good.  It was even better after I added a top coat because all of the purple shimmers came out.
On my ring finger I added 2 coats of Essie's Stroke of Brilliance glitter topcoat.  It is a silvery blue glitter that goes very well with the blue polish.  This is a great combo for fall and winter too!


No comments:

Post a Comment