Thursday, November 22, 2012

DIY Glittery Goodness- Upcycled Votive Candles and Sparkly Cup

I just love glitter! I had been trying to think of a project to do with it recently.  I had also been trying to figure out something to do with my used up and empty mini candle votives from Bath and Body Works.  

 Well...Pinterest to the rescue!  I was on there one day (as I usually am a few times a day) and I came across some ideas.  I took little ideas from several different people and posts (not even sure I actually pinned the ideas on my boards) Anyway...I got my glitter fix for sure with these two projects.  I love re-use and upcycled projects and I can't wait to empty some more votives to try some other glitter colors.  Check out the before and after photos are below.


 
The full video from my YouTube channel of how I did this is below.  Please watch to get your glitter on!



No comments:

Post a Comment