Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day 31 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 31- Recreate your favorite mani from another blogger

Phew!  I made it to the last day of the challenge!  It has been very fun but quite a bit of work as well.  I admire the people who do blogs and nail art as a living.  So for today's challenege...
 
When I first saw this nail art on Pinterest I thought it was just hilarious.  It comes from Freestyle Nails Tumbler Page. She calls this her "I Pity the Fool" nail art. 

 I watched the A-Team and Rocky III growing up and always had a strange fondness for Mr. T and his crazy hair and exorbitant amount of  gold jewelry.  I never thought of recreating this nail art though until this challenge came along. Mine came our much more cartooney but I still had fun doing it.


The colors and tools I used are OPI San-Tantonio, Rimmel Black Satin, a black striper polish, brush, dotting tool, gold chain from Born Pretty Store, and gold nail art stickers from Kiss.


Thanks for visiting my blog and joining me for this 31 Day Nail Art Challenge.  Be sure to check out all of the other looks I did in the previous challenges and follow my blog for future nails of the day, reviews, and more.

2 comments:

  1. I have been following you through this 31 Day Challenge and this is, without a doubt, my favorite one you have done! I love this so much! My husband and I can't get enough of The A-Team! I have become so obsessed with nail polish and nail art because of you! :) You do such beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for finishing the challenge!! Loved all the looks, you did an awesome job! Looking forward to more blog posts.

    ReplyDelete