Sunday, October 6, 2013

15 uses for a Spoolie aka Mascara Wand

You will never look at your mascara wand the same again!

I love finding ways to reuse and re-purpose things especially if it makes my life a little bit easier.  These tips will do just that for you in your beauty routine and around the house using an old mascara wand.  I saved my wand when my mascara was used up and cleaned it with makeup remover and soap and water.  You can buy disposable spoolies at beauty supply stores and online as well.

Watch my video below for all of the tips:

If you are like me and want to be able to jot them down for future reference here is a short list:

15 uses for a Spoolie aka Mascara Wand    
  1. De-clump your mascara
  2.  Remove dry mascara smudges
  3. Assist in eyebrow grooming and trimming
  4. Comb in brow color products
  5. Tame your brows with spray or gel
  6.  Exfoliate lips
  7. Hair color touch ups
  8. Tame fly-aways and baby hairs 
  9. Cuticle remover and exfoliator
  10. Nail art
  11. Clean your nails
  12. Jewelry cleaner
  13. Clean hair dryer lint 
  14. Clean tile grout and hard to reach areas around sinks, etc.
  15. Clean computer keyboards and other nooks and crannies
There are probably a million more things you can do with a spoolie.  What are your ideas?
Thanks for visiting my blog and happy re-using! 

1 comment:

  1. Cute ideas!!!!! Great way to recycle!
    Trying to get to 200 followers... Follow me back? http://chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jenna <3

    ReplyDelete