Thursday, January 10, 2013

NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

My lips have never been so shiny! 

 I have been using my NYC Liquid Lipshines for several months now and I really like them.  I recently received one in the color Nude York City in my Influenster Holiday VoxBox 2012.  Prior to the VoxBox I had already owned 2 of these super shiny, sparkly glosses from New York Color.  Needless to say I am a huge fan!
  You can see what the packing looks like below.  They have a sleek oval shaped tube and a long, flexible sponge tip applicator.  The shape of the applicator is very unique and glides over my lips easily.

Swatches of the 2 colors I own are pictured above on my hand and below on my lips.  Nude York City and Brighton Beach Peach are two of their very light, nude colors in the line.  They have a varity of other colors to chose from in the Liquid Lipshine line.  I purchased mine at KMart for about $2.49.

One of my favoirte ways to wear this gloss is over a dark lipstick as pictured below.  It adds amazing depth and shine to any lipstick color.  It also works great to tone down a color that might be too dark for you.


One of the things that I also enjoy about this product is the yummy smell.  It has a scrumptiously sweet scent that is so comforting to smell.  It is like cookies and coconut and all things yummy in a tube and on your lips. 
I really enjoy these glosses from NYC and I hope that you get a chance to try them. Just look at the sparkles and shimmer in the picture below.  Go get you some!


 Find out more about these great glosses from NYC here http://newyorkcolor.com/
 And here http://www.influenster.com/review/nyc-new-york-color-liquid-lipshine

 I received the NYC Nude York City Liquid Lipshine complimentary from Influenster for testing and review purposes.  All of the opinions and statements are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment