Saturday, September 21, 2013

Day 21 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 21- Inspired by a Color

Today's theme is very open for interpretation.  I looked through some of my favorite colors to see what would inspire me and for some reason I kept coming back to my teal colors.  I happen to have more than a few teals both in the greener range and in the bluer range so even though I had narrowed down the color family I still couldn't decide on a particular color.  As I was looking at the polish names I noticed that only a few of them actually had the word "teal" in the color name.  There were 4 of them and of those, 3 were in the greener teal family.  So that is what I ended up doing on my nails; greener teal colors that have "teal" in the name (except for the glitters which are just the same greenish teal color and you just gotta have glitter!)
 Outdoor lighting




 The colors I used are Sally Hansen Extreme Wear in The Real Teal, LA Colors teal glitter, Maybelline Color Show Tenacious Teal, Sinful Colors Diamond Lust Rags to Riches, and elf Teal Blue.

I just love these teal colors because they are bright and happy but you can still get away with them in early Fall.  It was also nice to have a break from real "nail art" and enjoy some nice shiny polishes with very little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment