Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 14 in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge

Day 14- Flowers

I was really liking the tattoo inspired Koi fish nails I did yesterday so I wanted to keep the tattoo theme going today with flowers.  Cherry blossoms are often seen in tattoo designs were Koi fish are featured so I thought that would be perfect for today.  There is only one problem...they look more like poinsettias!  I should have made the petals shorter and fatter but whatevs.  They still look pretty to me.  



 The above and below pics were taken under brighter light to show the colors a bit better



For polishes I used Sally Hansen Tough Buff as a base coat and a Salon Perfect striper in Black Ink for all of the outlines.  The leaves are OPI Jade is the New Black and China Glaze Hooly-Day.  The petals are Sinful Colors Pink Forever, OPI From A to Zurich, and Rimmel French White Nail Tip Liner.  The yellow center in NYC Midtown Mimosa.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment